Al-Mawrid Hind Foundation seeks donations (only within India) from friends and well wishers for its following activities:
- Producing high quality well researched literature on Islam.
- Translation of select Islamic works into Hindi and other local languages.
- Facilitating the visits of scholars and research fellows and benefiting from their knowledge and wisdom.
- Dissemination of publications of Al-Mawrid in India
- Organizing programs/interactive sessions/workshops on various topics wherever possible.
- Broadcasting lectures and panel discussion on current issues on television channels.
- Starting weekly study classes for various age groups.
Please donate generously for these objectives. Your cooperation is much needed as we have no sources of income yet and there is much to be done. Al-Mawrid Hind Foundation is a registered trust with the Government of India.
For now, Donations can be made online to the following account number:
Al-Mawrid Hind Foundation
Bank : State Bank of India
Current Account no: 34042964033
Branch : Marol, Andheri (e), Mumbai – 400059
IFSC code : SBIN0001594
MICR CODE : 400002054
BRANCH CODE : 001594
Those who send their donations to this account number, should also send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning their name and the amount they have sent. It will help us verify the same.
May God accept our small efforts.
Note: AMHF cannot receive funds from abroad. Therefore, Indian citizens who live outside should donate from their Indian accounts only or through someone else who is in India.
Those who spend their wealth in the way of God can be compared to a grain of corn which brings forth seven ears, each bearing a hundred grains. God [in accordance with His wisdom] provides in abundance [in this manner] to whom He wills; [In reality] God is munificent and all-knowing. [Qur’an 2:261]